Cet amour-là

"Elle dit: non, ne pleurez pas, ce n'est pas triste, en rien, en aucun cas. Il s'agit de vous et de pas vous, oubliez votre personne, ça n'a aucune importance. Il ne faut pas se prendre pour un héros. Vous êtes rien. C'est ce qui me plaît. Restez comme ça. Ne changez pas. Restez. On va lire ensemble."

Yann Andréa
http://youtu.be/5qSs4IV7mQQ

It's in your eyes darling I saw the light
Their lids, immense, my hope started
To jump around the room like a baby
Cat
Released.

Now that saddness falls upon me like an
Uninvited guest to a bright party
Filling my body from heels to hairs
From the depth of my nails to the void of
My vagina from my bleeding nostrils
to my flickering knees.

I know I like the pain and I asked for it
And I wished your unprotected dick was like
A poisoned dagger stabbering my guts. At the same time
You know I believed something was true and beautiful
You know when I lie and you know when I don't say the truth
You know my silence and you know why eventhough I never told you
You know now as you knew before how people with a moon like ours
You know don't you?

It's in your eyes darling I saw the light
I had been waiting for, the light I didn't
Believe in anymore.


Inspired by his profile picture on Facebook

Aucun commentaire: