Cet amour-là

"Elle dit: non, ne pleurez pas, ce n'est pas triste, en rien, en aucun cas. Il s'agit de vous et de pas vous, oubliez votre personne, ça n'a aucune importance. Il ne faut pas se prendre pour un héros. Vous êtes rien. C'est ce qui me plaît. Restez comme ça. Ne changez pas. Restez. On va lire ensemble."

Yann Andréa

Lily

My hand on her throat and my lips
Wide apart so that my tongue can
Go fetch hers

In my dreams

Lily in her dreams lives stuff that poisons her soul
Her eyes burn in the sun her face is empty
Her loins long - what her hand can’t seize

Lily, empty

Lily in her dreams is a man that eats men
Is a dog that bites them
Has fierce teeth and dark hairs

Lily in her dreams

Have you even noticed me?


Inspired by A.P., Alice in Wonderland,2012,charcoal & stabilo on paper, A4

Aucun commentaire: