Cet amour-là

"Elle dit: non, ne pleurez pas, ce n'est pas triste, en rien, en aucun cas. Il s'agit de vous et de pas vous, oubliez votre personne, ça n'a aucune importance. Il ne faut pas se prendre pour un héros. Vous êtes rien. C'est ce qui me plaît. Restez comme ça. Ne changez pas. Restez. On va lire ensemble."

Yann Andréa
You talk like I breathe and there's this strange feeling in my bones
they're like dust in the wind, like iron surrounded by boiling water oil and blood
my nerves and my flesh and my hairs
electricity. But worse. Far worse.

You know how the soil goes all muddy, the smell of all things new
when the rain falls on both our skins, wax melting
white with strays of dark brown filth
your teeth and my fingers, clutched.

It began hurting before it started. We knew
the walls were there. We had seen them
reflected in the disgusting water our feet were stroking.

The light was bright. The day was young. All we had to do
was to sit tight. Still. Silent. And perhaps, if the Gods had allowed it,
we might have been allowed to live something. True.


Aucun commentaire: