Cet amour-là

"Elle dit: non, ne pleurez pas, ce n'est pas triste, en rien, en aucun cas. Il s'agit de vous et de pas vous, oubliez votre personne, ça n'a aucune importance. Il ne faut pas se prendre pour un héros. Vous êtes rien. C'est ce qui me plaît. Restez comme ça. Ne changez pas. Restez. On va lire ensemble."

Yann Andréa

30 Square

Don’t hate me if I forget your past
I heard you once and I laughed
I was on solid grounds
There was your car, my arm
Your phone, a flower growing
And growing
And growing inside
Remember how I melted, died.

Long years, hours and days gone by
Though nothing ever happened
Except the ticking of your watch
The tongue to ear reaction, your
Wicked laugh and smile. Denial
Desire. Border. But you and me

When decrepit when grey when stiff when dry
The eyes will search for what the belly
Asked. A snake. A bite. A fire and some water.
An endless disaster. The fairy tale.
So you just keep your pants on.

Aucun commentaire: