Cet amour-là

"Elle dit: non, ne pleurez pas, ce n'est pas triste, en rien, en aucun cas. Il s'agit de vous et de pas vous, oubliez votre personne, ça n'a aucune importance. Il ne faut pas se prendre pour un héros. Vous êtes rien. C'est ce qui me plaît. Restez comme ça. Ne changez pas. Restez. On va lire ensemble."

Yann Andréa

Such a perfect

Your land isn’t mine
A hand changing the course of time
Except it didn’t
No thigh no hip no nerves
Just there, somewhere, while mine 

Then in your bed the mirrors on the wall
Raining on me drowning
Boring life too heavy
There’s no way I’ll bend down and pick up
Those dirty little crumbs of yours
I didn’t even expect your heart to be so see
I won’t feel responsible

Talking about chemistery
Leaving none of it at all
No words like veils, no curtains, walls, shade
Just a blinding light of evidence
Too plain to fight or wish or crave

I’d rather go back to the day you left
The pain, the rain, the pleasure of knowing
Some of it would remain
True
Because it didn’t really happen
Just a distant memory


James Lee Byars - The Perfect Kiss

Aucun commentaire: