Cet amour-là

"Elle dit: non, ne pleurez pas, ce n'est pas triste, en rien, en aucun cas. Il s'agit de vous et de pas vous, oubliez votre personne, ça n'a aucune importance. Il ne faut pas se prendre pour un héros. Vous êtes rien. C'est ce qui me plaît. Restez comme ça. Ne changez pas. Restez. On va lire ensemble."

Yann Andréa
http://youtu.be/8tKqk1mydis

It's not about the saliva, no
And it's not about the flesh

You see your skin is like a sheet of paper
it doesn't need violence
and  it does not need strength
no

Every single stroke
Every single breath
Every single move
minute, second

Dying flowers in my chest
Overflowing lava
The leaves are dry but the earth is damp
The petals fall but the bud is strong
Time doesn't scare me
Life doesn't scare me
She doesn't scare me
Neither does your brain

I know your fingers
Mine
I know your life
Mine
I won't ever break it
I won't ever trap it
I will never steal it
I just need to feed

on it




Aucun commentaire: