Cet amour-là

"Elle dit: non, ne pleurez pas, ce n'est pas triste, en rien, en aucun cas. Il s'agit de vous et de pas vous, oubliez votre personne, ça n'a aucune importance. Il ne faut pas se prendre pour un héros. Vous êtes rien. C'est ce qui me plaît. Restez comme ça. Ne changez pas. Restez. On va lire ensemble."

Yann Andréa

Dinosaur

First the dark black line
It’s thin but endless, dense as if nothing else was left
To see or choose or do
I’m watching you


So I dive in

Then the golden swimming pool
That’s sometimes grey, sometimes blue
Mainly green like the eyes of any predator
Eats me up and I lose my breath
Sensations arrive that are strong and weak
And plain I don’t know how to say
Time both lingers and fades away

As I swim and lay I see the line still black
And thick and there around
My eyes can’t escape
All I see is what you see
And there’s no flesh no words no bones
Just a few nerves
Just a few turns
Just a few teeth
Running down your cheek

Aucun commentaire: