Cet amour-là

"Elle dit: non, ne pleurez pas, ce n'est pas triste, en rien, en aucun cas. Il s'agit de vous et de pas vous, oubliez votre personne, ça n'a aucune importance. Il ne faut pas se prendre pour un héros. Vous êtes rien. C'est ce qui me plaît. Restez comme ça. Ne changez pas. Restez. On va lire ensemble."

Yann Andréa

Heartbrake Hotel

The pain the lines rejection
She yelled
The bag was long packed
Unbearable weight
It's the changing seasons
The price for feeling
Pleasure
The empty line on the invoice
The market the money the value
The stone
Her empty stomach
Months and on
Magic carpet on the wall
It's Tansylvania the teeth of Asia

The fluids in the fruit
The plastic of the meat
The dying bees and
Pigs. A nation. A thousand lines
could not suffice to start a revolution
Her blood
The window the bed the med
They agreed - white and grey
Perhaps a pigeon, a smoke. No hope
or escape. Alone in the hugeness of 
the world, the tremendous vibrations of the crowd
the empty nest of friendly souls, the broken cage
of beloved hands. She cried.
Why would you poison my flesh, eat up my eyes that
saw what is to see, understood more than one should
decided to fight with threads and bets.

I see the world like a race and
I don't give a damn and
I always gave all I could think of giving
I even stopped drinking, eating, dreaming,
always empty. Clean. Strong and true.
Why do you hurt me blame me why don't
You let me do think should do
Not lost no.Certain. Sure. Listen!
I'm here your nose. See. Watch. Hear.
Why don't you I need you Brother Father
Widow. I am I stand I show
Come on. Believe. Share.
Alone Empty.

So you see I left

Aucun commentaire: