Cet amour-là

"Elle dit: non, ne pleurez pas, ce n'est pas triste, en rien, en aucun cas. Il s'agit de vous et de pas vous, oubliez votre personne, ça n'a aucune importance. Il ne faut pas se prendre pour un héros. Vous êtes rien. C'est ce qui me plaît. Restez comme ça. Ne changez pas. Restez. On va lire ensemble."

Yann Andréa

13.1.S.

Silence

Shut all the doors
Do what you must
Slam them
Push them gently
Put all the weight of your body and mine against them
Make sure they won't ever open again

Take all the tears in my brain and use them
Wash my mind
Make me sink

Your teeth in my flesh and your nails
Tearing my soul apart

Come and grasp the wicked past
That burns inside of me
In my guts
Tear that away from me

Smile and bite my ear
But keep silent

Lick the soap on my skin
But keep silent

Caress my disgusting organs
But keep silent

Forget the world outside the doors
And keep silent


Aucun commentaire: